Thursday, January 1, 2009

Looking Back; Looking Ahead

In 2008 I completed:

3 lap quilts &
3 sewn shirts
2 bags
2 pairs of stranded mittens
6 pairs of socks
8 sweaters
3 shrugs
3 hats
and
5 scarves

I tried out many new things:

quilting
sewing clothing
knitting for a commission
colorwork
knitting a sweater with lighter yarn
wearing vests
blowing glass
basketweaving
spinning
(among others)

My goals for this year:

Use what I have instead of accumulating needlessly
Be creative
Eat more foods I prepare instead of packaged foods with preservatives
Become more adept at sewing my own clothes
Stay organized
Try something new each week

Happy New Year! Here's to 2009.

2 comments:

Opal said...

those are great goals! i look forward to seeing the results of your creative endeavors in 2009. happy new year!

tiennieknits said...

Great goals! Happy 2009 to you!